Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What, me worry?

I have to give a lecture to some students tomorrow at work and I've been too busy to get nervous about it. Sweet!

The downside is that I've also been too busy to give it much thought at all once I finished the power point slides last week. It might completely suck. I hope not, but if I crash and burn at least it'll be one more data point in my "how not to give a crappy lecture" database. You gotta look at the bright side.

I have to quit writing and get some sleep because tomorrow* is a big day. Got about a day and half of work to fit in before 2:30 - check. 2:30 to 3:30 - Brilliant lecture on "IMRT QA using Argus(tm)" or spectacular flop of the same name - check. 3:30 - it would be cool to leave work early - tentative check. Then the PDMIPDO festivities begin and I have an official excuse to skip studying for the evening. So once the lecture thingy is over with things are looking up!

*7/12 is PDMIPDO Day. Yippee. Party Down.

No comments: