Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello World

First post - probably doomed to be lame. 'Scuse the start-up growth pangs. Definitely lame.

Let me say that starting a new career and paying dues at 40 sucks very much worse than it did at 20-something. Sometime when I have not had so much wine I will write about all that. Suffice it to say that life is much different now than it was five years ago!

I'd also like to say howdy to some friends of mine from some other message boards: NYPinTA, John (Random Squeegee), Michele (Johnsgirl), Stellar, LaBomba. Maybe when I am smarter about blogging I will figure out how to link to them! But not tonight...

Holy cow!! I left trinamick out of the above list. Oh nooooo! Sorry trinamick. In my defense, I was quite tipsy when I created this post. I left some other people out, too. Oh well.

6 comments:

fakies said...

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging. We'll be expecting prompt posts. You know, more prompt than stellar. :P

NYPinTA said...

Howdy! Another one joins the dark side! Mwuhahahahaha. ;P

fermicat said...

Hi trinamick and NYPinTA! Nice to see you here.

John said...

And I'm here, too! Except I'm late.

fakies said...

You'd be late to your own funeral, John Boy.

Anonymous said...

Decided to catch your blog...thought you would be like me and never post anything...I should have known better knowing you! Can't wait to read more than just this first post I read originally!!