Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just another day in paradise

You know my cute little kitty? She clawed a 3" gash in the side of my foot with her razor sharp talons of doom while I was trying to take a nap. That's the kind of day I had yesterday. Our software that we use for just about every aspect of the job died on us about half a dozen times at work. Came home with a dull headache and feeling tired as hell, thus the attempt at a nap. Of course, none of this is in the same league as what the people in Hicksville have gone through in the last few days. Sometimes you need a little perspective. Compared to a devastating wildfire and its aftermath, I just had another day in paradise. Not just small potatoes. My bad day 'taters are microscopic.

1 comment:

fakies said...

I declawed my cat in the front cuz I was tired of losing nylons, couches, and flesh to his rants.