Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A virtual resident of Hicksville and the End of the World

Just for LL - another day of multiple posts! Fermicat is now happy to have a little place in Hicksville. It's a cool place to hang out for a bit and get to know the locals (except for this week with the fire and all). Meander on over there and check it out. You know you want to.

And it must be The End Of The World because I've been linked by Lord Loser! If you are wondering what it's like at the end of the world, or have ever been curious about what a bovine afterbirth looks like, you can find out there. If you like what you read (and you will), you can thank NYPinTA and Michele for pressuring LL into becoming LLogger.

4 comments:

LL said...

You have been bored if you've read all of those posts...

I thought graduate work was time consuming? :P

fermicat said...

I'm done with grad school. Now I have a job and am supposed to be studying for board exams. The fun never ends...

fermicat said...

Oh, and reading "back issues" of your blog over the weekend was much more fun than studying. I learned a lot about cows. And property. If there is a cow question on my board exam, I'll have the edge over my fellow test-takers.

fakies said...

If a cancer-eyed cow with an abcess walks 2 mi/hr across a field, how many piles of crap will you step in?

Thanks for the nod. Oh, the pressure!