Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Linked by the Winkin' Kitty

Hey, guess what? I've been linked! I'm pretty sure the winkin' kitty is the first real live person to link to me - on purpose and everything. 'Real live' as opposed to 'automatically generated linkage by blogger.com's "recently updated" list thingy', not 'real live' as in 'the opposite of flesh-eating zombies'. If you don't read Talking to the Moon, you should. I've been addicted to, err, I mean 'reading' NYPinTA's blog for a while now. She's certified delightful!

3 comments:

LL said...

3 Blog entries in one day? What are you? Crazy?!!!

Talk about an overachiever... :P

I'll link you one of these days fermi, it's just that I never remember when I'm posting something new...

Now what was I going to type next... hmmm... something about CRS disease... ;)

fermicat said...

Productivity on the blog incidcates a lack of productivity elsewhere...

Just don't keep me waiting 'til the end of the world for that link, LL!

NYPinTA said...

Thanks for the endorsement. :D
But I have a bit boring lately IMO. (Shut up, LL.) Will try a bit harder from now on. ;)