Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging, Sort Of.


Danny John-Jules as "Cat", a creature (Felis Sapiens) evolved over millions of years from Lister's stowaway cat.

Never watched Red Dwarf? You don't know what you're missing! Cheesy sci-fi special effects meets British humor. With lots of curry.

Red Dwarf is sometimes aired on your local PBS station. Look for it there, or try the DVDs. They're worth it! (Especially late at night, with plenty of beer.) Red Dwarf is far from new, and there haven't been any new episodes for years. But if you missed it the first time around, you might want to check it out.

3 comments:

wa11z said...

I've had tons of people tell me to watch this. I'm gonna break down soon and get the dvd's I think.

TheWriteGirl said...

Me too! I keep hearing these things. Hey DW, lemme borrow your DVDs when you're done with 'em?

Anonymous said...

Okay. It might be a while, though. I'm poor.