Saturday, September 30, 2006

A buffer

There is nothing I could write about that is anywhere close to as serious and meaningful as my last post, so this post about nothing is merely a buffer. I am still very sad about my friend, but life must go on and that is what he would want. Actually, if he were still here he would probably make some kind of joke about how absurd things turn out. Really. I think he would. None of us knows what lies ahead in our futures, and that is probably for the best.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am really sorry to ready about Larry. It reminded me of the death of this boy I knew in high school. It was so sudden and seemed so wrong. He seemed too young. He was one of the most popular kids in school, but he was also one of the coolest. I don't think there's any sense we can make of this stuff at all, but I just wanted you to know even you need to vent or anything, let me know.