Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hi, Mom.

My mom reads my blog. She is one of my regular visitors (all 10 of 'em!). This came up in conversation at a family gathering today. My aunt was talking about my cousin's latest blog entry, about an idiot driver he encountered on his morning commute. She reads all of his blog entries and it was fun hearing them described with a mother's perspective. My mom never misses any of mine either. It made me wonder how common this is.

Does your mom read your blog? I know a few of yours do. If NYPinTA's mom hasn't read her excellent "mom entry" she really should. Trinamick has also written some hilarious entries about her mom recently. I wonder if her mom has read this one, or this other one? If Lord Loser's mom reads his blog, maybe next year she won't wake him up early on his only day to sleep in.

So, how about it? Does your mom read your blog? Any other family members? If not, why not? I'd enjoy hearing about your experiences in the comments.

For the record, my mom, my sister and my husband have been here. One of my brothers-in-law has checked it out. My sister (Terri) and husband (PDM) have left comments. So far, mom hasn't. If any other family members have been here, they haven't mentioned it to me.

3 comments:

LL said...

Does my mom read my blog?

I sure hope not...

NYPinTA said...

No, my mother doesn't read my blog. I tell her about it. She knows all about the lot of you. (I say only nice things... Oh, so she doesn't know about LL then. ;) )
My sister knows I have a blog and I've told her my screen name but I don't think she would ever be able to find it again. And none of my co-workers know about the blog either, but I still don't really mention them on it anyhow... just in case.

fakies said...

My mother does NOT read my blog. She would freak out. She knows I have a blog, but she doesn't understand what it is, so it's irrelevant. And NOBODY in my RL reads my blog. I'd never be out of trouble.