Friday, August 11, 2006

Catfight!!

Friday CatBlogging...


Isn't it sweet how my kitties get along? They don't usually use their claws, but the ratio of batting to licking is about 999 to 1.


Sorry about the lack of posts this week. Between the major software upgrade at work, test anxiety, studying for the test, and squeezing in an occasional nap to relieve my stress headaches, I haven't had time to write anything. I had planned a blog post about my grandfather, "Big Daddy", who turned 89 on Wednesday, but I want to do it right and didn't have time this week. He is quite a character!

In other news, I've been linked by the random squeegee! Head on over there and check it out for tales of Joe, and the Great Amazo. John's blog is one of the first ones I ever read. Either he is a trailblazer, or I live a sheltered life. Back then, I knew him as "generic_screenname" at Frell Me Dead.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm so thrilled that the airport security has been increased to volume 11 right before I have to fly next week. I had planned on packing light and carrying everything on since I will only be there overnight, but now will have to come up with some other way to still have all my girly lotions and potions while avoiding Baggage Claim. I don't know if I can make it half a day without my little bottle of hand lotion I keep in my purse. As soon as I wash my hands the first time they will dry out. I'm as addicted to hand lotion as I am to lip gloss. I'm willing to have flat hair for one day, but I have to draw the line at dry skin. And does anyone know if mascara counts as a "liquid"? *sigh* Terrorists suck.

3 comments:

fermicat said...

Hmmmm. My Friday CatBlogging posts are real comment killers...

fakies said...

Love the kitties myself. I can only handle one in my house, though. He's enough on his own to drive me insane.

I don't carry much girly stuff on with me, but you can't even take water? I always have a bottle of beverage with me everywhere I go. That would seriously suck.

fermicat said...

Nope, no water.

And the TSA must read my blog, because on Saturday they came out with a definitive statement that mascara does indeed count as a liquid.