Friday, June 29, 2007

bad week

Friday was just as bad as the rest of the week. Dealing with fallout from the issue I found earlier kept me extremely busy (I hate it when I don't have time to read your blogs). I wanted to leave around 4pm, but someone else bailed out early and I got stuck there until 5:45. More stuff didn't work, or was flaky and/or unreliable, and my software did some weird things and caused me to have to repeat two tests for the fourth time each. I just love doing things over... particularly on Friday afternoons.

A nice Thai dinner and a bottle of wine helped me put it behind me.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hmmm, Thai food. I miss Thai food.

fermicat said...

It was so good. We're glad we tried this place. It is much closer to the house than where we used to go for Thai.