Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wilfing?

Apparently, lots of lost productivity at work can be blamed on something called "wilfing", short for "what was I looking for?" Aside: Shouldn't this be called "wwilfing"? This is a web surfing phenomenon where a worker supposedly gets distracted by the information overload available on the internet and begins aimlessly surfing. A study claims that two thirds of british web users spend large amounts of time wilfing at work. My initial thought was "Only two thirds? What's wrong with that third guy?" Ironically, I ran across this article while wilfing at work.

3 comments:

LL said...

Well... I suppose wilfing is better than milfing at work...

Taylor said...

ll: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wilfling I wilfle(?) nonstop I think its the only way to live.

dr sardonicus said...

I take the fifth.