Sunday, April 01, 2007

March 32

I just wanted to say that I hate science fiction of any kind. Especially Farscape. But also Battlestar, Heroes, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Eureka, B5, Dune, Red Dwarf, etc. If it has a bumpy-headed alien or a spaceship in it, it automatically sucks. What we need more of is TV shows like American Idol. And we don't need books at all, or the geeks who read them. Geeks suck. So do nerds and dweebs and dorks.

My favorite college is UGA. Bulldawgs are the cutest mascot ever, especially when they slobber and drool. But I don't like to watch any college sports. How boring!

I miss my dialup connection. My hero is Bill Gates. Windows rocks!!

Black is white. White is purple. Hot pink is the new black.

Gardening sucks, because of the sweat and bugs and stuff.

I hate Toyotas. All four of the ones I owned just got all old and everything.

People who drink alcohol on Sundays are causing the downfall of our civilization.

Cats are all aloof, prissy bird killers and make terrible pets.

People who put lots of spicy ingredients in their food must be hiding how awful it tastes. Clearly, chili peppers and hot sauces are just a crutch for bad cooks.

Wine is for snobs. Especially when consumed on a Sunday.

People who fill their blog posts with
geeky links are total zeros.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. GWB is doing a "heck of a job." He may be the bestest president ever!

SLOOF LIRPA, y'all. I'll be back to normal tomorrow. Or will I?!? Bwah hah hah...

10 comments:

LL said...

Back to normal? I thought this was a normal post...

fermicat said...

Why, I oughtta...

Dave said...

Once I changed the contrast ratio...or something like that, great stuff. I do have to say the sock puppet was easir to make out.

After I Google SLOOF LIRPA, I'll be back, if I have anything interesting to say about it.

Dave said...

I hate being stupid. I especially hate it when, my other trait bites me, honesty, and I have to come back after having Googled. I think I'll go to anonymous comments.

fermicat said...

Nah, keep coming back as yourself. Chalk it all up to 'temporary insanity'.

And I did do the post in bold font to help out the readability against hot pink, but I guess that only goes so far. But you've got to admit the pink background really sets off the "American Idol Mad Libs" book in the sidebar.

Dave said...

While on the subject of sloof lirpa, try this blog, http://another-mans-poison.com/blog/. Sorry about my inability to link properly. It is a sloof lirpa spoof by a blogger I read. I wrote the comment. His blog is http://letters-i-wish-id-sent.com/. The post on top is part of the scam. If you drill down to the second page, he explains what he is trying to do.

wa11z said...

Yes! I love your alter-ego. What is her name? She needs to post more often. BTW, Paris Hilton wants her background back.

fermicat said...

She can't remember her name. She's too blonde. Perhaps her fake boobs have ruptured and chemicals have destroyed her brain. Or maybe just her trailer/ Either way, it's a disaster.

Beth said...

LL made me laugh. So do this post. I love the cat's paw below. I'm serious and I can't help repeating myself -- you should have a book of those pics!

Kathleen said...

Funny girl.