Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not just TV, it's HDTV.

WOW! Huge difference.

We got the Big Damn TV two months ago, but just now got HDTV. Holy crap!! Watching 'Galapagos' on the National Geographic Channel right now, and it is just gorgeous. Also caught some NCAA action (not all that good for my bracket, thankyouverymuch, but so crisp and clean), and a movie on HBO. All eye-poppin' good.

We're not early adopters. We wait until the cost is reasonable. But if you are on the fence about it - we say DO IT! Now is a good time.

6 comments:

LL said...

HD is pretty impressive to be sure. I just don't see how I can afford to pony up for the few channels that Dish offers.

Taylor said...

I shall wait until the have ADHDTV

Kathleen said...

I need the big mother TV first and with my job situation, I'm not dishing out big bucks on anything right now, although I do dream about the big TV. Then I'd have to get digitcal cable though and that's an additional whatever a month. *sigh*

The word verifications are getting ridiculous: rqjcgxcq

fakies said...

I'm too cheap to get HD. It's a shame too, because I spend most of my free time in front of the boob tube.

wa11z said...

I will do it! As soon as I am able to pay for things with invisible money.

dr sardonicus said...

Around here, they've been offering a lot of cut-rate deals on analog TV's in order to make room for the HD's. We got a heck of a deal on a 32" RCA analog that way a couple of years ago. HD is nice, but I don't watch enough TV to make a big deal of it, and my wife says it doesn't make that big of a difference to her.