Sunday, March 25, 2007

D.O.A.

My picks for the Final Four were 100% wrong. My bracket is dead on arrival. I guess Colbert was right... nerds suck at sports.

If you come in dead last, you get your $5 back. It'll be just my luck to come in next-to-last.

UPDATE: Yup, I knew it! There is one person with a score worse than mine, and he has zero possible points he can earn. So I managed to suck just enough to lose miserably, but not quite enough to gain any benefit from it. Oh well. At least "Cranky Pants" will not have to be in the basement three years in a row (although his wife is still doing way better than he is in the pool, thus insuring his continued crankiness).

3 comments:

Beth said...

I commented on your last post, but it's not there. Humph. I don't have HDTV, but I am a movie buff so I think it'd be nice.

Sorry about your picks. I suck at picking for sports as well (except pro football).

fermicat said...

The HD is pretty cool for movies and sports. But now regular TV looks awful to us. Spoiled already!

Kathleen said...

I don't think it's a nerds suck at sports thing, I think it's a completely random basketball thing - which as they like to say "Is why they play the games."