Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Return of CatBlogging

This post is dedicated to Jasmine.


Santa Claus left this toy mouse for Moxy in her stocking. She has had it for less than two weeks and has already given it a fuzzy mohawk.

This type of picture would not have been possible with my dinosaur of an old digital camera, but PDM got me a shiny new 8MP one with lots of bells and whistles for Christmas. Hopefully enough features to overcome the limitations of the photographer. I'm having a blast experimenting with the settings.

5 comments:

TheWriteGirl said...

Love the picture! It's so perfectly CAT. Now that I am catless (for the time being) I can get my dose of cat vicariously through your posts. Keep it up!

Kathleen said...

Great cat picture. I have a fabulous one of Boris, I should post. He's just so darn cute!

fakies said...

All the mice have disappeared around my house, so I assume they are once again under the couch. I found about 15 of them when I moved!

fermicat said...

trin: We fish cat toys out from under the furniture constantly. They end up in closets a lot also.

Yes, Kat. Pictures of Boris. I vote yes!

TWG - thanks for the ocmplement. I'm happy to have a camera that can do super closeups, zooms, no-flash, etc.. I was trying to photograph the cat toy when Moxy walked up and decided to investigate the photographer. It made an interesting frame for the cat toy shot.

wa11z said...

I vote for more professional pics of nature or whatever. Give your camera a nice workout.