Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Solo

The last night of a business trip is my alone time. By this time, I've seen everyone I wanted to see, and socialized with my co-workers who are here on several occasions. Brain is full. Body is tired. And I've got one more night alone before I go home to PDM and the cats. The last night of a trip is my time for indulgence.

After my last session, I came back the room and took a long nap. Got up and went for a long walk around Philly, solo. After sundown, I enjoyed a room service supper and a bottle of local wine that I bought at the Reading Terminal Market (which is a wonderful place). Pretty good wine for east coast winery.

I fly home tomorrow. PDM tells me that Stray Cat Romeo isn't eating very much this week. Maybe he misses me. We'll find out tomorrow! On Friday, it is back to business as usual.

4 comments:

LL said...

What??? No cheesesteak?

fermicat said...

I had a cheesesteak the first night I was here. It was delicious!

Kathleen said...

Holy cow, you know it's been too long since you've blogged when you can't remember your password for blogger.

If I had been on the ball, I would have asked you to check out a yarn store in Philly.

fermicat said...

I saw a yarnbombed tree and a yarnbombed bike rack. See Flickr for photos!