Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gold vs White



Went to the annual "T-Day" game for a football fix. Yes, I am hard core.

My observations? I feel better about the defense (we lost a lot of starters); the running game has improved; O-line is a question mark; we should see more passing next year; the #3 quarterback might be #2 before the first game (#1 did not play due to a shoulder injury); there were still way too many fumbles; and we have NO kicking game... none (heck, Coach Paul Johnson himself blocked a punt, I kid you not). But a lot of good players were sitting on the sidelines, and I am optimistic about our next season. It should be a lot of fun.

How many days until September 5th?

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Not enough if we're talking about when football starts. ;-)

LL said...

Bite your tongue Kath!

Any football is good football, even if it is a college scrimmage game.

You should do GT football Friday rather than that damn other thing...

fermicat said...

Kat - 139, according to the local newspaper. I'll be excited for Detroit if they get a good QB to throw to Calvin (even if it is that dawg Stafford).

LL - Hmmmmmm. Maybe in the fall? Won't be much to talk about (other than how many UGA players get arrested) in the off season.

BC said...

How many days? Too many. I want my summer vacation first. :D

fermicat said...

BC - summer will be here in no time, and will be over in no time!