Sunday, April 15, 2007

A good day for wind chimes


It is a good day for wind chimes. A gloomy morning has morphed into an unsettled gray, windy day. The music from the chimes is a constant reminder of the restless wind, bringing a change in the weather. The temperature is in the mid-forties and dropping steadily. All in all, it has been a good day to be warm and cozy inside, with some hot tea on the counter next to my laptop and a cat in my lap. It was a pleasure letting the rain lull me to sleep last night. Bright, sunny days are nice, but sometimes it is good to have the patter of quiet rain, dark overcast skies, and hours of wind chime song.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, those are beautiful chimes. Did you take this pic as well?

You have to stop by my blog when you get a chance. I nominated you for the Thinking Bloggers award that's going around.

fermicat said...

I'm flattered! Thank you.

And yes, I did take that picture (before I broke my camera, and on a sunny day without wind). You can find more of my pictures (cats and all) at my Flickr page.

LL said...

I tried to post this earlier but blogger ate my comment.

Anyway... as I was saying.

I don't see anyway a comment could improve on your post. Ya done good.

fermicat said...

LL - Can you believe it? A dark, cold day and I wasn't bitching about it? Mark your calendars!! ;-)

I knew it would be back to normal today, so I decided to just roll with it. It was a nice change of pace.

Kathleen said...

When did you move to Michigan? ;-)

fermicat said...

It's been a weird spring, that is for sure!