Saturday, December 23, 2006

Good times.

I'm off work for the next four days, I got my Camry back, almost all of the holiday prep work is done so now I can enjoy the fun stuff, and I'll be spending time with the people I love. I'm looking forward to eating too much, multiple desserts with each meal, the new bottle of single malt scotch we will purchase later today, watching everyone open their gifts, long winters naps, snuggling with PDM and the cats, watching holiday movies (The Ref is one of my favorites), reading, or doing nothing at all.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

6 comments:

LL said...

Merry Christmas fermi. I wish you and PDM a wonderful day and year to come.

TheWriteGirl said...

And a very merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy that bottle of single malt.

dr sardonicus said...

Merry Christmas to you and PDM, and of course the cats.

wa11z said...

Merry Christmas, Fermi! Sounds like you'll have a blast!

fakies said...

Gluttony and The Ref - does it get any better than that?

Beth said...

I'm laughing at Trinamick's comment above and though it's cheap, ditto that! Too funny.