Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Vacation, had to get away.

Sandy Trail

Really missing vacations right about now.

This photo is from the Primitive Trail in the Devil's Garden section of Arches National Park. Great hike. Not a soul in sight, which is the way we like it. I posted a bunch of photos from Arches on Flickr this weekend.

We don't have any plans for the next one, and that makes me antsy. I like having something to look forward to, even if I have a long time to wait until it happens. I haven't been able to pin PDM down to anything more specific than one football away game weekend trip in October. Working on him for something in mid December. Don't know where, but I am open to suggestions. Probably not too far from Atlanta, if I want to have a reasonable chance of convincing him to go. PDM doesn't ski, so it needs to be somewhere warm and sunny. Maybe Jekyll Island again, or somewhere in Florida.

4 comments:

tiff said...

what about Charleston SC? I've heard that's lovely!

As is your photo. Nice work!

LL said...

At least it's not some damn cat pic... :ewink:

I'd avoid the Carolinas... You might run into Tiff. :P

fermicat said...

Tiff - I'd love to see Charleston some day.

LL - What's wrong with running into Tiff? At least she doesn't live in Bat Country.

LL said...

I think you just answered your own question... :P